- I wish I had been more productive – a bad back and a touch of the flu (or a cold?) made me keep a low profile
- Toward the end of the week my back felt better, thanks to wonderful manipulation!
- Wrote some stuff for the the blog – I always enjoy writing stuff for the blog
- Enjoyed reading others’ safety posts
- Liked all posts, except the gory ones – I have this thing about blood, especially if it is mine
- Wished I were in the shop <sigh…>
- Wished to get back in the shop soon!
- Wished I made something!
- Spent time with the five granddaughters, which made up for some of the guilt
Here is wishing everyone a safe, successful, and productive rest of the year in the shop! And now, back to the shop, to see if my vertebrae are really in as good shape as I think they are.