Kevin Ireland, the new Publisher of Popular Woodworking Magazine, is looking for a new Editor-in-Chief for the magazine. The new Editor will step into the position vacated earlier by Christopher Schwarz, who left the magazine to concentrate on his beloved Lost Art Press.
Some details of the job, as provided by Ireland:
- This person will run a staff of 5, and
- Sets the editorial direction for the magazine.
- Trains staff.
- Edits articles.
- Builds furniture.
- Serves as the magazine’s face.
- Must have experience in woodworking and journalism.
- The job is based in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
— Al Navas