I mentioned I would post additional results. Here goes, for this “final” result:
- A total of 12% of the people who watched the video actually took the quiz.
- The total views and quiz results include my own testing – 5 views, to make sure everything was working properly.
- The Summary report in the first image above tells a story in one quick glance: Including an interactive quiz is a great way to learn if your training is getting through to those watching a video, to learn from it.
- It works both ways: For the people taking your training, and for you as the trainer. Why for the trainer? Because your message may not be getting through as well as you thought!
- How well does this work for the woodworking community? I am interested in your feedback. Please leave a comment below.
With thanks to all who participated in this experiment, I wish you a great week.
Merry Christmas to all!